1) Iglu Brisbane CBD (0.4 km)
When you live at Iglu Brisbane City, you get more than apartment, you get to enjoy all these first-class communal facilities:
- Wireless internet – stay connected anywhere in the building via your Iglu internet account.
- 24 hour security and support – in addition to CCTV and electronic card access, there is someone available to provide you with 24×7 onsite assistance.
- Study areas: A range of private and communal study areas for you to use.
- Gym and games area: Keep fit without leaving the building or play a game of table tennis.
- Cinema room: With purpose-built tiered seating and a huge TV, it’s perfect for watching movies or going through presentations with a group.
- Sub-tropical courtyard and BBQ area: Enjoy the fresh air or cook up a storm.
- In-house recreation: Televisions, Playstations, Foxtel and more.
- Onsite laundry – 24 hour access to washing machines and dryers.
- TV and lounge area: Relax and watch TV or read a book on the comfy couches.
- Bicycle storage area: Environmentally friendly and a great way to get around.
- Vending machine: Central location for your convenience (and perfect for study snacks).
2) UniLodge on Margaret (0.5 km)
UniLodge on Margaret provides modern, safe student accommodation in the heart of Brisbane City. Enjoy the convenience of living in fully furnished studio student apartments in the centre of Brisbane. Our student accommodation is only a few minutes’ walk from Queensland University of Technology’s (QUT) Gardens Point campus, TAFE and English Language Colleges.
The University of Queensland is just a short trip away by ferry or bus.
Many of our well-appointed, furnished and self-contained student apartments have panoramic views of Brisbane. The facilities at UniLodge on Margaret include a resident lounge, an outdoor pool and BBQ area. There is also a coin-operated laundry area, licensed cafe and convenience store on the premises.
Feel assured knowing that our student accommodation is very safe and secure. The security team is on site each night, there is a security intercom system in place with security cameras and personalised proximity cards are required for building access.Our onsite, friendly and supportive staff help students at our accommodation feel at home, 7 days a week.
3) Student One Brisbane (1.0 km)
Located within the heart of the Brisbane City centre and surrounded by Universities, English Language Schools and Pathway Institutes our Student One Residences are perfectly placed to offer a premium student accommodation experience.
Premium Rooms and Facilities
Each residence is architecturally designed with special consideration made to ensure spaces to relax, study, engage, shop, connect and play integrated throughout for all our residents to take advantage of.
Free unlimited high-speed Internet is provided within each of our residences. Regardless of where you are in our residences you will have access to your course notes, your friends and family and your favourite TV shows through our extensive WiFi network.
Premium Service and Safety
Our Student One Residences are staffed 24 hours a day, each day of the week, each week of the year. Those multi-lingual staff (Chinese, Japanese, German, Portuguese and more) are focused on our customers’ needs and naturally your safety and security is a primary focus.
By focusing solely on the needs of the students, our flexible and holistic approach delivers a premium student living experience. So whatever question you have about student living in Brisbane, the answer always adds up to One – Student One.
4) Urbanest Brisbane (1.1 km)
Priding itself on creating the ideal student environment, urbanest offers a range of student accommodation options in Brisbane.
Whether you are planning on enrolling at The University of Queensland, Queensland University of Technology or one of Brisbane’s many other educational institutes, urbanest has student accommodation available in a great location close to transport links and social centres.
5) Atira South Brisbane (1.1 km)
Atira South Brisbane is a stones throw from Southbank, Brisbane’s premier entertainment destination, and only 15 minutes walk into the heart of the city. Surrounded by lush gardens, art galleries and river walks, the location is the ultimate in convenience. Southbank busway and train station is less than 5 minutes away, as is the ferry service, this provides easy access to all major campuses and attractions.
Our student accommodation raise the bar of communal facilities, from the interactive video games room and private cinema to the rooftop terrace with breath taking views out across the city.
On the ground floor, a brand new café will add to the neighbourhood’s vibrant food scene and the perfect place for residents to grab a well-made coffee.